For the stack exchange fans we have around here... I recently noticed that there
are a couple of conlang related questions on various SE's. They mostly are
appearing and being tolerated on the writers' SE.

Here is a "filter" should anyone like to subscribe to them
http://stackexchange.com/filters/27843/conlang-questions

And the conlang specific question site has 20% of the people necessary to go into
beta.

http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/12409/planned-and-constructed-
languages

I would not recommend posting conlang related questions on the linguistics SE
site, although there are two Esperanto related questions there at the moment.

Matthew Martin