seems grand ideas. my reservations is how can this be called a new script
and a language since language is built by its users, if no one uses it at
present then how is it going to develop and when we have already so many
languages and scripts to deal with why should we accept this new one.
officially, hindi along side english is used in india, with regional
languages also in use.
your idea sounds new. lets see what the new language has...

--
Thanking you and regards.