I'm using FF 9.0.1 on Ubuntu 10.04, and I definitely DON'T see it.

This is rather weird. It seems to be there in the source, but invisible.

This kind of problem with FF is often caused by a self-closing tag that
shouldn't be self-closing (such as <span/>) but I can't find any of those.

Cheers,
Martin