  Thanks to Markus and Sebastian for their suggestions. I've been
working with TEI for a little while, but am still a bit of a dunderhead
when it comes to style sheets and rendering.

RW

--

Robert Whalen, PhD

Director and Editor, The Digital Temple

Professor, Department of English

Northern Michigan University

1401 Presque Isle Avenue

Marquette, MI 49855

906-227-2678

http://myweb.nmu.edu/~rwhalen/home.htm
<http://myweb.nmu.edu/%7Erwhalen/home.htm>

/The truth will set you free. But not until it's finished with you./

- David Foster Wallace