Hi Kevin,

That echoes my morning discussion with John Walsh as we road into work this morning.  Our e-text services are currently branded as Electronic Text Services, but we use the e-text shorthand a lot in our documentation and in local discussions/presentations.  We are in the midst of re-evaluating our Electronic Text Services model so the name change comes at an apt time.

I am looking for the catchy, gimmicky shorthand (because I am procrastinating) so in line with Digital Texts how does:

digText
digiText
dText, yo!

sound?

Continue with the suggestions, please, and save me from endless hours of dorkiness.

--Michelle