How often do you order yourself to do something?  I think often there are
separate structures to indicate a command to a first-person group (like
"Let's ..."), but a first person imperative seems odd to me -- and I'm not
sure what a third-person would entail (unless maybe the third person
referrent is pragmatically the interlocutor).