On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 7:54 PM, George Corley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> "This" and "that" would be demonstrative pronouns ("that" is also one of
> the relative pronouns available in English). "Who" can be an interrogative
> pronoun or a relative pronoun.  None of these would be associated with a
> grammatical person, if that's what you're asking.

I would say that the demonstrative pronouns (this/these, that/those),
possessive pronouns (mine, yours, etc.), and interrogative pronouns
(who/what) are third person.
"My", "your", etc., are possessive adjectives, while "this/these,
that/those" are demonstrative adjectives, and these do not have an
associated person.
This terminology is common, but not accepted by everybody.

stevo