On 1/26/12, Adam Walker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> This message includes no conlang-rlated material, only the injunction that
> you go buy a copy of the March issue of Asimov's and celebrate with me the
> contents of p. 79, my first published fiction.

Congratulations!

I had glanced over the contents page when the issue arrived, but I
hadn't started reading the issue until after seeing your post here.
(I usually read _Asimov's SF_ about three or four months behind
schedule.)  I hadn't connected the byline "A. Walker Scott" with you.
I just read "Sonnet I", and I think it's well above average for the
poetry published in Asimov's.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/