On 22 Jan 2012, at 07:11, Scott Hlad wrote:

> http://www3.telus.net/scotto/rumansa/TheGrammarOfAsirka.pdf

Why the terms "hard" and "soft" for the consonants? [ɾ] and [l] are very similar? I see that you have spelling rules regarding these, but how is [x] hard and other voiceless fricatives like [ʃ] an [θ] soft? I'm not sure the terminology is convincing. In Slavic "soft" is often used for "palatalized"; in Irish "slender" is used.

In general I would find the look of the language more convincing if you got beyond ASCII. ch, dh, kh, nh, sh, th, zh could all be Ćć Đđ Ꝁꝁ/Ḱḱ Ńń Śś Ŧŧ Źź for instance.