From: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 3:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Peds ER admission rates

Hi all,

Can you afford me the luxury of sharing your admit rates (MINUS PSYCH
ADMITS IF POSSIBLE), for 2012 thus far, and the type of Peds ER (ie,
teaching,
non teaching, community, urban, etc...)

Thank you,
Todd Z

Dr. Todd Zimmerman
Medical Director, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
MEA of TeamHealth/St. Alexius and Alexian Brothers Medical  Centers-
"Ekids"
        and the soon  to be Alexian Brothers Children's Hospital

message: info PED-EM-L
The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html