In anticipation of a full-time position in pediatric emergency medicine (PEM) at Jacobi Medical Center, we encourage applications from PEM board certified or board eligible physicians.  Jacobi is a Level I adult and pediatric trauma center, one of the busiest in New York State.  The Division includes 10 board certified Pediatric Emergency Medicine attending physicians.  We train 6 PEM fellows and supervise pediatric and emergency medicine residents, nurse practitioners and medical students in the care of approximately 40,000 children annually.  Our division is known for excellent patient care, research and teaching, both didactic and at the bedside.  Our faculty has developed a strong bedside ultrasound teaching program, and we have 2 machines available in our PED at all times.  There is a $10 million simulation center on our grounds available for use for resident and fellow education.  The hospital campus is adjacent to the Albert Einstein
 College of Medicine in a park-like setting in the Northeast Bronx, within easy commuting distance of Manhattan, New Jersey, Long Island, Connecticut and Westchester.  If you are interested, please submit a letter of inquiry and your CV to:  Sandra Cunningham, MD, PhD, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, 1B-25, Building 6, Jacobi Medical Center, 1400 Pelham Parkway, Bronx, NY 10461 or email to [log in to unmask]

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html