Anecdotal.  While I'm sympathetic to what happened to you, even you know that we can't base clinical decisions on one case.  We have to base our decisions on statistical probability not on one case.  In fact your case proves what we're saying: antibiotics shouldn't be used in this (or any? age group.  Didn't make a difference in your case.