----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Martinez, Bernadette" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Deborah Callanan <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 3:18 PM
Subject: RE: Hylenex

Here is the policy.
Bernadette

From:Deborah Callanan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 4:43 AM
To: Martinez, Bernadette
Subject: Hylenex

Can you forward me our protocol for Hylenex?  Thanks, Debbie

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   Confidential information, such as identifiable patient health information or business information, is subject to protection under state and federal law.    If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information.  If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html