--- On Sun, 2/19/12, Larry Sulky <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Nikolay, as a non-native speaker,
> your grasp on 10,700 English words is
> impressive.
>
> (English has too many words anyway! ;-) )

Heresiarch! O usques ad aras, let us festinate to hale up the indictee and
there decorticate him with supercilious epithets and excorticate him with
chagrin and mortificatory discountenancements!

> On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 12:04 PM, Nikolay Ivankov <[log in to unmask]>wrote:
>
> > 10700. Sad but true. Though a bit more than 9000, an
> > average maximum for a
> > non-native speaker, it's still not a complement for the
> > one working in predominantly English-speaking community.

Nonsense! Any of us should be proud to have such command of a second
language! (I think too many Americans anymore have less command of their
native language...)

Padraic