You could always use Braille. Caccigga only uses the Latin alphabet and Nauspayr has only "had" an alphabet as of two days ago. Knowing me, I'll change the alphabet again in a week's time.

It is *your* language, so use whatever is easiest for you. It may not even have a writing system of its own, just the one some fictional linguist has used to describe it. Or you could use Braille (or your own modified tactile alphabet) and simply say "the speakers of my language use a tactile alphabet by default". I know very little about Braille or ancient writing: but couldn't a culture derive their writing system from the one they used to, e.g. Inscribe clay tablets, bronze, etc?

Sam Stutter
"No e na il cu barri"