In Fengwë, the word would be *ensisa*, which means “open” (*ensi*) “land” (*
sa*). One could also say *ensisai* or just *sai* to means “all outdoors”
etc, or *Ellsai* which would mean “the Great Outdoors” (although the
concept like this doesn’t really exist). The name of the world, however, is
*Ellsayi* which means “All Great Earth”, so, there is no reason why you
couldn’t say *Ellsai*.