Looks like Bantu to me, with the difference that they add a prefix of the
gender. In russian, one man distingush feminine from masculine and neuter
for the cardinals 1 to 2, and for numbers edning with 1. To be more precise:

odin / odna / odno / 1
dva / dve / dva /2
dvadtsat' odin / dvadsat' odna /dvadsat' odno / 21

Moreover, it is possible to mark animate masculine for the numbers from 2
to 10: these are dvoye (2), troye (3) chetvero (4) and root+'ero' for
5<n<10. In addition, in the letter scheme the noun takes Genitive (?)
instead of Nominative also for the numbers from 2 to 4 (Genitive is common
for all numbers greater than 5 and with the the last digit other than 1).
Using this construction for 11 and 12 sounds possible, though already
something weird, and for >=13 it becomes completely odd. No idea why.