BTW, in Hebrew, the construct state also joins the two nouns into a single
syntactical unit.  They become, in essence, one word: you cannot attach a
ha- (the) to one part and not another, and you cannot insert an adjective
between them, AFAIK.

Keeping in mind it's been years since I've cracked a Hebrew grammar.

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Krista Casada <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> What textbook are you using? I've been curious about Ge'ez for a while,
> but have very little material on it.
>
> Krista Casada

order from Finishing Line
and