On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 03:08:18PM +0100, Armin Buch wrote:

> To me it appears that research on conlangs is usually done in Esperanto,
> on Esperanto/another auxlang, advocating it; and there is little else. I
> am looking for this "else": scientific literature on constructed
> languages, especially on fictional languages. I am grateful for any
> hints, or other relevant resources.

Another addition to your list:

Alan Libert, A Priori Artificial Languages (Languages of the World 24. Munich: Lincom Europa, 2000). ISBN 3895866679.

Dr. Libert also has some other monographs on conlangs on Lincom Europa, but I haven't read them.

--
Arnt Richard Johansen                                http://arj.nvg.org/