Armin Buch,

I'm not certain if you are looking for scientific literature on specific
conlangs or on the creation of conlangs. If it's the former, the only
book I have on a specific conlang is a small volume (about 200 pages)
called _The Languages of Tolkien's Middle Earth_ by Ruth S. Noel
(Tolkien is where I started). It offers more detail than the bits on
pronunciation and writing in the back of _The Lord of the Rings_, and
covers many of Tolkien's languages, but mostly Quenya and Sindarin.
Though, at so few pages, I'm not certain it would entirely classify as
"scientific" there is quite a bit of information in there.

As for the second possibility (the creation of conlangs) other than some
articles (most of which are on the front page of http://conlang.org/)
I've read Mark Rosenfelder's book, _The Language Construction Kit_,
which deals both with the non-linguist's approach to creating languages
and some more scientific linguistic approaches and considerations.
What's more, Rosenfelder's book has an analysis (albeit by himself) of
one of his constructed languages, Kebreni. So, if you're looking
information on specific conlangs, it might be worth checking this book
out anyway. Also _Create Your Own Language_ by Holly Lislie (available
only as an e-book), though I'm not certain of it's scientific merit.

Of course, I can't say that any of these books are in German (though one
or two might be), but I imagine by your e-mail you have a firm grasp on
English. Either way, I hope those help, and good luck with the class.
All the best.

--
Sincerely,
J. M. DeSantis

Website: jmdesantis.com <http://www.jmdesantis.com>
Figmunds: figmunds.com <http://www.figmunds.com>
Game-Flush (A Humorous Video Game Site): game-flush.com
<http://www.game-flush.com>