Of course I would vote for Shwa :)

The only thing Hamer needs that the current version lacks is a suffix to
indicate non-release.  I had one in a previous version, but took it out
when it seemed to me I couldn't find an example of a language where it
wasn't phonologic, or even just idiolectal.  Since your email of a day or
so ago, I've been thinking it would make more sense to indicate the
unexpected PRESENCE of a release in a syllable- or word-final pulmonic stop.

What are i; and a;?