Well, there is of course, no set limit on how few/how many words you should
add to the lexicon. Perhaps, words that concern the immediate surroundings
of the conculture, their interpersonal relationships, their food, some
pronouns, verbs and so on might come in handy. Of course, just a small list
of words used in the novel(if, you're writing one) might be appropriate as
an appendix to the work.

I'd say it's up to you honestly.