On 3/3/12, Virginia Keys <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I'd like to show you examples of my first few sentences, but I'm not sure
> how to make images available to you all since they aren't on any website.
> If you know how to do this simply, please tell me. Thanks!

You can't attach image files to messages sent to this mailing list.
The best thing to do, I suppose, is post the images to any of several
sites that let you post images for free -- Flickr is the best known,
but Ipernity and Snapfish come to mind, as well as
http://pics.conlang.org.  The latter site is hosted by the LCS, but
you don't have to be an LCS member to post conlang-related images
there.

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/