Europic is a conjectural language family that contains Indo-European and Old European (the language of Old European hydronymy). Within Old European is the Hesperic family, which contains Albic. The similarities between Old Albic and internally reconstructed (pre-)Proto-Indo-European are very striking -- far more than could be attributed to areal influence from Celtic, so one must assume that only a rather shallow time distance separates Proto-Europic from PIE and Old Albic. Given the relatively shallow time distance and the testimony of PIE and Old Albic, a reconstruction of Proto-Europic should be practicable? Does one yet exist?

I haven't been able to find an Old Albic lexicon, so my observations are based on a description of Old Albic grammar and the vocables used in its examples.

--And.