Hallo conlangers!

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 21:36:12 +0100 Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> It's time to celebrate! Not only is it my birthday on Sunday, but I've done
> something I never thought possible: my Moten dictionary has reached 200
> lexical items! That may not seem much, but for someone who finds it so
> difficult to create words, it's quite the achievement! By the way, that's
> 200 different lexical stems, corresponding to 343 English glosses (thanks
> to a healthy level of polysemy :P).

Best wishes for your birthday!  I also find it difficult to create
words that "sound right", and do not use lexicon generators because
they just spit out random junk that sounds "wrong" most times.
So far Old Albic has about 1500 dictionary entries, though the number
of roots is smaller.  Lexicon is growing only slowly.

--
... brought to you by the Weeping Elf
"BÍsel asa  m, a  m atha cvanthal a cvanth atha  mel." - SiM 1:1