+1 on that link. If you follow the thread, there are a *ton* of links to a *lot* of content. I'm starting this language is as big as Seren says it is... It looks pretty regular and morphemic, but it's (according to its Wikipedia page) intended to be an auxlang within its conworld, so I suppose that's to be expected.

David Peterson
LCS President
www.conlang.org