Everybody probably already knows about this, but it was new to me, so
forgive me if I'm a day late and a dollar short.

http://www.romaniczo.com/en_indiczo.html

---quote---
Romániço is a simplified reunification of the living neo-Latin
langauges — Spanish, French, Italian, etc. — harking back to the lost
Common Romance of the Middle Ages and making the Romance of today
easier to grasp for non-Romance-speakers.

It does this by filtering out local variations of the vocabulary of
Latin Europe, stripping each word to its immediate Latinate source,
then recasting it with a simplified orthography and grammar.

On this site, you’ll find everything you need to learn and start using
Romániço today.
---/quote---