From: Gary Shannon [log in to unmask]

Don't forget the movie "Caveman" with Ringo Starr, filmed entirely in
the conlang created for the movie. ;-) And it didn't even use
subtitles!

And IIRC, " Quest for Fire" had some conlangy moments (some sort of IE devised by ....Anthony Burgesss, I think?)

BTW I am leaving this therapy place on Friday morning 3/30/2012-- will be at my friend Kim's (= Virginia Shotwell) probably for a couple months-- can't go to my own house because I'm not up to stairways yet :-((((( Kim has a computer that functions better than this public one, plus I have to find some way to load some files from my desktop onto a laptop to work on while I'm away from home.......