It seems apparent that that site is just ad-hoc representing words with
sounds, using spaces to separate -- I typed in some Chinese and got a
fairly short sequence.  In any case, the Droidspeak of the movies was
almost certainly just a small set of sound effects that were roughly
assigned to different emotional states.  To make a language you'd probably
have to isolate each little beep and build a phonology from those.