I did exactly that right after my post.

Each letter (uppercase and lowercase), digit, and some punctuation marks
have their own sound sequence. The same site shows symbols for each sound
sequence, but they don't stay onscreen long enough to do anything with.
(Screen-save? That's a thought.) Reverse engineering it would be fun if I
had an ear for the sounds. Some sites claim that it's just English
converted to a binary form.

stevo