No, I read voraciously from everywhere, which I why I recognized a number
of the usages as non-American usages instead of gibberish.  Ruck, however,
was a completely new one on me, since it comes from a foreign sport about
which I care absolutely nothing, though I can't say I'd do much better with
the more arcane vocab and usages of American football either, since I care
equally much for that sport as I do for rugby.

Shoat and chook are also new ones on me.  I can't say that I have over much
experience with Australian slang (which both ruck and chook appear to be)
or with pig farming.  Now, if it had been Singlish slang or obsolete usages
from Shakespeare, or the sort of stuff that shows up in BritComs...

Adam who wonders why the test maker so like that one, ah