I daresay there are more Polish signs in England nowadays than there are English signs in Poland.

Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 08:08:29 +0200
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A different approach
To: [log in to unmask]

I have been staying inn Poland during the latest months and I'm soon going down there again. Being here in Uppsala I ntice a much bigger presence of English than down in Jelenia Góra. I see much more English on signs and in shopwindows than I will do down in Poland. Often I see Sale instead of Swedish "Rea" (from "realisation", a sell out, I think, making cash of the stocks you have). In the parts of Poland that I'm in, you will se very little english on signs and shops. As I understand the young generation learns English but id doesn't show as much as it does here.