I've been trying this out for about a day now and it's fantastic. Just
about anything in Sambahsa is now quite readable by putting the
dictionary up in a small window on the upper right and looking up word
after word. After hitting enter to search, hitting tab twice brings
the cursor back to the search area.

--
http://www.pagef30.com