On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 18:47:15 -0400, Stephen Rice <[log in to unmask]> wrote
(excerpt):

> Concerning the legal aspect here:
>
> 1. The download is not available long-term, so I don't see a major
> problem. The files may eventually wind up on permanent display
> somewhere, but even then there probably won't be an issue.
>
> 2. The fundamental concern for copyright--the thing that leads to
> lawsuits, fines, and such--is damaging the copyright holder's ability
> to profit from the work. I doubt this is going to cost anyone
> anything, and lawyers will not venture where there is no scent of
> money. And Kapitano isn't charging anything, so he's not profiting
> either, which could lead to a fine.
> [...]

I have personally verified (I have easy access to the public copyright
records office) that the original copyrights to the "Interlingua - English
Dictionary" and "Interlingua Grammar" (both editions) were never renewed
in the USA, the country of original publication. I am not an intellectual
property lawyer, but to the best of my understanding, that means that in
the USA, at least (and I am guessing in other countries under the
international copyright conventions), these two works have passed into the
public domain, the original copyrights having expired. I don't know about
anything else in the bundle.

--
Paul Bartlett