Hi All,

Anyone interested in a celebratory bike path train on bike to work day?

If so, meet at the bench on the bike path that is just after you go past the Vintner Ave. Park in Riverside (this is the park with a basketball court and a kids play structure).

I'll be there just before 7. The train will leave at 7:05ish.

Cheers,

Mark