--- On Mon, 5/7/12, MorphemeAddict <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> > If you really want to break that rule -- go right ahead! Don't just
> > talk about it! Don't give us that old "rules are meant to be broken"
> > line, and then not actually break the rule! The reason why I responded
> > as I did was for precisely that reason -- you didn't break the rule
> > and didn't even come close! So break it good and hard already.
>
> Or don't. Please.

Well, since you put it so nicely!

It's one thing to make a run at the Edge, and quite another to leap off.
I certainly don't intend to be the one to make that leap. Done that enough
already with disastrous results. I rather doubt Mr Dasso will either.
Playing with fire is all fun and games until someone singes their eye
brows.

Padraic