On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:31 PM, Patrick Dunn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> My ficlang Aerest has a dubitative, but that's mostly a function of
> creating the most complex baroque verb system I could for a story (this was
> before I studied ancient Greek -- I might have to make it even worse, now
> that I know how bad a a verb system can be).

Oh, no, you don't.  As an unreconstructed lover of the ancient Greek
language I must tell you that it is a walk in the park compared to Old
Irish or Navajo.  It's practically Esperantic. ;)

    http://www.bcs.rochester.edu/cls/f2000n2/mcdonough.pdf

--
William S. Annis
www.aoidoi.org  www.scholiastae.org