This question makes me worry about how a native of łaá siri would render
(or, perhaps, just rend) English words. The phonological inventory of that
language is really limited comparatively to   /ɬ/, /tɬ/, /j/, /s/, /l/,
/ʔ/, /ɹ/,  /i/, /iː/, /y~u/, /yː~uː/, /ɑ/, /ɑː/, so I assume that a native
speaker would have issues. Consonant clusters would absolutely broken up
with epenthetic vowels. I don't think that English's other plosives would
be too difficult to grasp, so I imagine a łaá siri-ian could articulate
them. Onset-less syllables would probably have a glottal stop before
them...and maybe other sounds would have to be substituted? Luckily  łaá
siri has an approximation of English's  /ɹ/, so that might sound more
natural than natlang speakers who substitute a flap for that.

But I worry how a word like "sprinkle" would be pronounced...
[si.pʰi.ɹi.ʔə]? I don't even...

--
<Say 'Yes' to Conlanging! <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conlang>>
ra'aalalí 'a!