From: Sai
Sent: 5/10/2012 1:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: "I am pregnant" & person by proxy

In the last couple years I've seen hetero couples (mainly fairly
liberal ones) where the male unreflexively says "we got pregnant" /
"we are pregnant".

I just learned that at least some men will go the next logical step,
and say "I got pregnant" / "I am pregnant":
https://plus.google.com/u/0/103112149634414554669/posts/MJ2HCqKBAWf

Anyone know how prevalent this is?

ObCL: Anyone use some kind of person / pronoun / etc system that
permits this kind of first person singular by proxy?

- Sai