Eliminates phonemic idiosyncrasy? Quoting from the Amazon preview:

"It is a sunny day"
"Itt iz q sani dtɛi"

I'm sorry, but how does "sani" represent /sʊnɪ/ ? That's before we even get onto the... oh... never mind...

"A los habitantes de las áreas costeras"
"a los haabitaantɛs dɛ laas áarrɛaas kosteerraas"

What's the difference between the /e/ in "de" and "costeras"? I can't hear it. And isn't it /a.bi'tan.tes/? And why the double "r"? And... ::gives up::

Oh well, leaving fools to their folly again, I guess.

Sam Stutter
"No e na'l cu barri"