--- On Mon, 5/14/12, Garth Wallace <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> From: Garth Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: [CONLANG] Whale of a Tale
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Date: Monday, May 14, 2012, 7:04 PM
> On 5/14/12, Padraic Brown <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
> > --- On Sun, 5/13/12, Puey McCleary <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> I sincerely hope that you’re working on a novel
> or two
> >> that takes place in this world,
> >
> > Honestly, I wouldn't even know how to start. It has
> long been a desire to
> > write long fiction; but so far I've only got a couple
> short stories that
> > take place in the World.
>
> If not a novel, how about a travelogue?

I do have some notes for such a thing. I thought perhaps a voyage by
rail caravan could highlight some of the countries of the Eastlands as
well as their cultures, languages, histories and so forth without being
quite so large (or ambitious) as Cultures of the World. That one really
is just a review of tiny articles of nearly every country and chief culture
I could put a name to. I think a much smaller scale travelogue could bring
out far more detail in greater depth than the other book.

The only problem then would be pictures. You have to have good pictures in
a travelogue, and I ain't that good at drawing!

> > "fluceis capacitore"
>
> ...I see what you did there. ಠ_ಠ

Moi? Do?

Padraic