I saw it before and then I noticed that the button to listen changes its mouseover tip to "Beatbox". So I'm not sure if it was an intended easter egg or not.

On Tue, 8 May 2012 18:16:47 -0700, Padraic Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Interesting! Only seems to work for German. I'm guessing that it has to do
with how the German voice thingy works. In English, Spanish and French, it
just reads the individual letters: peeveezeekaybeeessceeaitchkay.

The musical property of the recitation seems to stem from some sounds
being pronounced "longer" than others, thus allowing for some kind of
rhythm to be set up.

You can try substituting letters in the original for your own to get
slightly different effects.

Padraic