There was a point when Valley street was closed.  That made it much less fun and more confrontational than heading to the Red bridge normally is.

I wonder if Valley will stay open through the construction, I still ride up that way and in and out on the Henderson on a regular/weekly basis w/o incidents [knock on wood].

Geoff Williams
Leduc Bioimaging Facility Manager
Brown University

http://www.brown.edu/Facilities/Leduc_Bioimaging_Facility/