From: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of McConnochie, Ken [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 13:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Technology!

Can anyone come up with published research that establishes the inter-observer reproducibility of pneumatic otoscopy findings in the diagnosis of middle ear effusion?  ... in the diagnosis of acute otitis media?

Kenneth M. McConnochie, MD, MPH
Professor of Pediatrics
University of Rochester Medical Center
Box 777 - Pediatrics