Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is the multi-specialty faculty practice for the NYC Health & Hospitals Corporation.  We are currently recruiting for a residency trained Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician for one of our affiliated teaching hospitals - Harlem Hospital.

Harlem Hospital is a progressive level I trauma center that is academically affiliated with Columbia University.  Hospital hosts an array of advanced services such as a burn unit, level 3B NICU, PICU, designated stroke & cardiac center, and more.

If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity that's located only minutes from Midtown Manhattan, please feel free to contact me directly.

All conversations are held in the strictest of confidence.

Timothy Kouble
Physician Services
Physician Affiliate Group of New York

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: