On Sat, 16 Jun 2012 19:05:53 +0200, BPJ <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Does anyone here know Turkish?  If so could you tell me if the
>Turkish text in this PDF file is correctly spelled:
>
><http://www.ncf.no/viewfile.aspx?id=753>
>
>The fact that there isn't a single dotless i in the text
>makes me kind of suspicious...

I know no Turkish but I think your suspicions are right.  Too many <a>s and <i>s appearing together in the same word; vowel harmony says the latter should be dotless-i.  There also aren't any g with breves in the text.  Google says there is a word <bağırsak> 'intestine', which thematically fits here, so that's evidence enough for me.

>If it's indeed misspelled, how serious is that?
>Will people dismiss it or misunderstand it?

One hopes it won't cause this sort of incident:
  http://gizmodo.com/382026/a-cellphones-missing-dot-kills-two-people-puts-three-more-in-jail

Alex