Interesting how much this seems to rely on the consonants so far. Rejistanian uses a vowel-oriented system CiCi[C] for example often denotes something good while CuCu[C] is somthing bad: morally good is rimin while evil is rukux. iti means status while jurutu means terrible. There sort of things.

Kenshuite He Mo Gie's files are lost, but I remember -ien in one of its versions being related to something bad.