Hello all-- Some years ago (around 2006 we think (maybe 2005) ) my friend Matt Bulthouse had a song of his somewhere on the web, it might have been on My Space or Facebook (if it existed then)-- It's called "A beautiful day" (guitar and voice). There was also a version (with band, not as good) on a CD he made, and my friend Kim, who used to be married to him,  says she recently saw one for sale on EBay; but I have a copy of that CD, and the acoustic version is much better anyway IMO. Kim tried to find the original version online this eve. but couldn't; we tried the Wayback Machine but no luck there either as far we could tell. Is anyone here expert at finding such old things on the web? we'd appreciate any efforts.

Incidentally, sad to say, my sister passed away suddenly the other night, so sometime around  Aug. 3 I'll have to go to Fla. for a couple weeks at least and will probably be nomail. We'll see.

Thanks, Roger.