C1 verb conjugation is divided into 2 orders. The independent order consists of finite forms inflected for tense or mood (and some other things) and adjunctive forms also inflected for tense (etc.). The coreferential order consists of the resultative, depictive, infinitive, and participial forms, which are inflected for aspect (retrospective, progressive, and prospective). There are also adpositions marked for the same syntactical funtions as coreferential verbs (but not aspect; to mark aspect, derived verbs are used).

What I'm wondering is if I should continue calling the adpositions 'adpositions' (or 'postpositions' since the location argument usually precedes it), or describe them as 'defective verbs'?