Yes, the 1st and 2nd person were there before I began transformations in my thought-experiment that led to C081812 - IMHO it's more naturalistic to have bumps like this. As for options, I like four and five. I'll use four for now in any translation exercises, so that these are grammatical:
1-walk 'I walk'
1-sleep DAT 1 'I sleep'
I would like to use option five, but I need to figure the metaphors C081812-speakers live by. To the active-stative-language-speaker's mind, I assume 'sleep' is something that (albeit temporarily) has more agency than the 1st or 2nd person. Does it capture you? Hold you? Protect you? Seduce you? Perhaps I should examine the stock of active verbs to see what metaphors already exist.